Mr. Khuda Bakhsh
Associate Professor in Economics
Department of Management Sciences, COMSATS Institute of Information Technology
Address : Vehair, Pakistan
SANDEE Publications :
- Bakhsh Khuda (2013), 'Economic and Environmental Impacts of Bt Cotton: Evidence from Pakistan', by Khuda Bakhsh, SANDEE Working Paper No. 79 -13
- Bakhsh Khuda (2013), 'Can Genetically-Engineered Cotton Help Farmers? - A Case Study from Pakistan', SANDEE Policy Brief No. 70 - 13
Other Publications :
- Bakhsh, K. (2015), 'Determinants of the household's choice of drinking water source in Punjab, Pakistan', Polish Journal of Environmental Studies, Volume 24, Issue 6, 2015. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.15244/pjoes/59256
- Bakhsh, K., Hassan, I., Khursheed, W. & Hassan, S. (2012), 'Econometric analysis of adoption of water conservation practices: A case of cotton crop', Journal of Agricultural Research, Vol. 50, 445-455.
- Bakhsh, K., Maqsood, A., Hassan, S. & Kamran, M. A. (2014), 'The economic role of livestock assets in cotton productivity in Punjab, Pakistan', Pakistan Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 51(4), 1091-1094.
Current Research Area/ Interests :
Water and sanitation
Technological impacts in agriculture
Climate change adaptation