Mr. Kishor Atreya
Address : Chidika, Arghakhanchi, Lumbini
SANDEE Grant Period: 16-02-2004 to 16-02-2005
SANDEE Publications :
- Atreya, K. (2008), 'Pesticide Use in Nepal: Understanding Health Costs from Short-term Exposure', SANDEE Working Paper No. 28-07
- Atreya, K. (2008), 'Pesticide Exposure - a Growing Problem for Nepal's Farmers', SANDEE Policy Brief No. 27-08
Other Publications :
- Atreya, K. (2004), ‘A Pilot Study on Pesticide Use, Acute Symptoms and Willingness to Pay for Safer Pesticides in a Commercial Area, Nepal', GDNet Document Store.
- Atreya, K. (2005), ‘Health costs of pesticide use in a vegetable growing area, central mid-hills, Nepal', Himalayan Journal of Sciences 3(5): 83-86.
- Atreya, K (2007), ‘Farmers' willingness to pay for community integrated pest management training in Nepal,' Agriculture and Human Values 24:399-409
- Atreya, K. (2007), 'Pesticide use knowledge and practices: a gender differences in Nepal', in Environmental Research, Vol. 104, Pg. 305 - 311, Elsevier Science Publication
- Atreya, K. (2008), ' Health costs from short-term exposure to pesticides in Nepal', Social Science and Medicine, Vol. 67, 511-519
- Atreya, K. (2008), 'Probabilistic assessment of acute health symptoms related to pesticide use under intensified Nepalese agriculture', International Journal of Environmental Health Research, Vol. 18 No. 3, pp. 187-208