Mr. Bhim Adhikari
Senior Program Specialist, Environmental Economics
Address : Ottawa, Canada
SANDEE Grant Period: 21-11-2000 to 21-05-2002
SANDEE Publications :
- Adhikari, B. (2004), 'Property Rights and Natural Resources: Socio-Economic Heterogeneity and Distributional Implications of Common Property Resource Management', SANDEE Working Paper No. 1-03
- Adhikari, B. (2004), 'Community Forestry in Nepal Management Rules and Distribution of Benefits', SANDEE Policy Brief No. 1-04
Other Publications :
- B. Adhikari, S. Di Falco and J.C. Lovett, 2004, 'Household characteristics and forest dependency: Evidence from common property forest management in Nepal', Ecological Economics, Vol 48 (2): 245-257.
- Adhikari, B. (2005), ‘Poverty, property rights and collective action: understanding the distributive aspects of common property resource management', Environmental and Development Economics, 10 (1):7-31.
- Adhikari, B. and J. C. Lovett (2006), 'Transaction costs and community-based natural resource management in Nepal', Journal of Environmental Management 78(1): 5-15.
- Adhikari,B., A.Agrawal (2013),'Understanding the Social and Ecological Outcomes of PES Projects: A Review and an Analysis',Conservation and Society, Vol.11, Issue 4, Pg. 359-374