Mr. Pranab Mukhopadhyay
Address : Goa University
SANDEE Grant Period: 23-01-2001 to 23-07-2002
SANDEE Publications :
- Mukhopadhyay, P. and P. Shyamsundar (2015), 'Ecosystem Services - An Agenda for Research in South Asia', SANDEE Policy Brief No. 88 - 15
- Mukhopadhyay, P., M. Nepal, P. Shyamsundar (2014), 'Co-Producing Sustainability Knowledge: Assessing SANDEE's Role as a Research Network in South Asia', SANDEE Working Paper No.89-14
- Mukhopadhyay, P. (2006), 'Privatization, Co-operation and Sustainability - Understanding the Implications of Land-Reform in Goa, SANDEE Policy Brief No. 13-06
- Mukhopadhyay, P. (2006), 'Heterogeneity, Commons and Privitization: Agrarian Institutional Change in Goa', SANDEE Working Paper No. 14-06
Other Publications :
- Mukhopadhyay, P., Nepal, M. & Shyamsundar, P. (2014), 'Building sustainability skills: A role for regional research networks', Ecology and Society, Vol. 19 (4) http://dx.doi.org/10.5751/ES-07105-190445
- Mukhopadhyay, P. (2012), Marine Valuation Report for TEEB India Scoping Report, MoEF
- Mukhopadhyay, P. and P. Shyamsundar (2012), ‘Economic Growth and Ecological Sustainability in India', in C. Ghate (ed), The [Oxford] Handbook of the Indian Economy, Oxford University Press.
- Mukhopadhyay, P. and G. Kadekodi (2011), ‘Missing the Woods for the Ore: Goa's Development myopia,' Economic and Political Weekly, vol. xlvi (46)
- Ternström, A., P. Mukhopadhyay and R. Ghate (2010), 'Sustainability, autonomy, and benefits from forest commons', Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 107:E52.¬¬
- Mukhopadhyay, P. (2006), ‘Goa: Been there, done that, now what?' in R. Parathasarathy and Sudarshan Iyengar (eds.) New Development Paradigms and Challenges for Western and Central India, New Delhi: Concept Publishers, Pg. 110-119.
- Mukhopadhyay, P. (2005), ‘Now that Your Land is My Land...Does it Matter? A Case Study in Western India', Environment and Development Economics 10(1): 87-96.
Website : irgu.unigoa.ac.in/drs/browse?value=Mukhopadhyay%2C+P.&type=author